Thursday, November 1, 2012

Africa


Africa

In July 2012, I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to travel to Tanzania and Kenya in Africa for the "Great Migration"  The migration is when the Wilda Beast, Zebra and Impala (maybe even a few others species) migrate from one area to another.  Crossing the rivers that separate the two countries and  land mass areas.  It was an amazing experience.  I took quite a few notes but I am not going to bore you with that.  Here are my pictures . . . 

























Leopards don't share anything except when they have a cub.  So this leopard took her kill into the tree --



Heard about this place all of my life -- couldn't believe I was here!


While in Tanzania we visited a Maisi Village -- a people who live very primitive by choice.  












Kenya was our next stop -- The grass was so tall, waiting for the first of the animals to migrate.  




























1 comment:

  1. Oh, my stars, Sheryl. These are wonderful pictures (I'd love to take that trip!) but they make me a little nervous. Weren't you afraid the lions would want a snack when they saw you?
    Susan Shay

    ReplyDelete